GPR Concrete Imaging can be used to provide immediate results on site, or the data can be saved electronically and analyzed off-site to provide detailed results such high resolution rebar mapping. Indications can be mapped out on ground surface of concrete or masonry prior to coring, drilling or cutting to help prevent costly structural damages. This technique is much Safer, faster and less costly than radiography.
GPR Concrete Imaging can be used to:
- Detect metallic and non-metallic objects and features
- Map rebar distribution
- Locate rebar and tendons before you cut, core or drill
- Detect voids
- Identify changes in construction
- Determine slab thickness
- Detect Utilities
- Detect post tension cables
- Detect Electrical conduit
- PVC pipes
The results from our GPR Concrete survey can be used to confirm as-built drawings, determine reinforcement detail when drawings are available and to carry out structural assessments.
Call Util-Locate before performing: