Located in the southwestern region, Torrance California is the eighth largest city in Los Angeles County. The city is well-known for its low crime rates that consistently made it as one of the safest communities in the county. The development of the city has grown rapidly after it was incorporated in 1921.
The Public Works Department provides services to improve and/or maintain the city’s infrastructure.
Today, Torrance is a thriving and popular location for both residents and businesses ready to face challenges of the 21st century. This had led to a spike in the construction industry, and an increased need for Torrance underground utility locator services.
In fact, with the help of these private utility locating services, Torrance can progress better and faster. There is now minimal worry about delays from injuries, and damages to utilities during land excavation and consequent construction.
Util-Locate is a private utility locating company serving the Torrance area.
- Torrance Utility Locating
- Torrance Buried Pipe Line Locating
- Torrance Ground Penetrating Radar
- Torrance Utility Mapping & AutoCAD
- Torrance Surface & Concrete Scanning
- Torrance Pipe Video Camera Inspection
- Torrance Damage Prevention
- Torrance 24-hr Emergency Services