ANAHEIM UNDERGROUND UTILITY LOCATING
Util-Locate utilize the latest equipment, cutting edge technologies and over 13 years of experience and expertise to produce cost-effective fast, efficient and accurate GPR surveys solutions.
Util-Locate can determine the most suitable survey methodology based on clients specification, and are proud to be able to provide onsite real-time data with 3D imaging capabilities.
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) is a non-intrusive surveying technique used to locate utilities, rebar, conduits, voids, and other features below the surface.
GPR uses pulses of energy to image the subsurface. An integrated computer records the strength and time required for the return of reflected signals, and stores this data on digital media. Differences occur in natural and man-made materials such as geological structures, pipes and wire.
As a non-destructive and dynamic survey technique, GPR can be applied on a variety of surfaces including rock, soil, ice, fresh water, pavements, and concrete structures.
The Benefits of Using GPR for Construction Projects
GPR is able to detect metallic and non-metallic services such as polyethylene water and gas pipes as well as utilities such as fiber-optic cables which are not normally traceable using any other method.
Using GPR alone we cannot guarantee finding or identifying all buried services, but when used in conjunction with Electro-Magnetic detection the most complete and comprehensive answer available is produced.
Benefits of Ground Penetrating Radar Services
- Non-intrusive and safer way of mapping
- Effective site investigation pays dividends throughout the life of a project
- Alleviates the need for digging and the disturbance of sensitive sites
- Advantages over techniques such as x-ray include cost and time savings, and improvements in scheduling and safety
- Early detection of warning signs
- Quick, reliable diagnosis of problems
- Utility detection and mapping
- Establish the physical dimension and arrangement of a structure
- Identification and risk analysis of natural obstacles
- Directional Drilling Clearance
- Unmarked cemetery and grave location
- Measure asphalt thickness and concrete damage beneath the pavement
- Geology and geophysics
- Environmental surveys
- Trenchless technology and directional studies
Do you need ground penetrating radar services for your construction or renovation project in Anaheim, CA? If you’re excavating or digging, it’s absolutely important that you’re aware of water or gas pipes as well as any utility lines in the soil beneath your property.
We can quickly locate and mark utility lines, gas mains and other utilities that are installed in your property. Contact (888) 885-6228 to talk to a member of our team and learn more about our Orange County Utility Line Locating Service.